What a great great great year!!
I had 65 posts and if I had the time I think I would post something every day. I love going back and reading about all of the trial and tribulations throughout the year.
February- I have never been more honored in my life at our engagement party. It was amazing hearing all of the wonderful things that everyone had to say about Andrew. I was astonished to see all of the love and support that we had. It was just the beginning of all of our wedding festivities.
I said yes to the dress which was a huge challenge for indecisive me. It felt wonderful to try on the dress and know it was the one. I loved seeing the transformation and how it was made to fit me. I never knew that you could love a dress so much. It was so fun keeping what the dress looked like a secret and then seeing Andrew's face as I walked down the aisle. Sigh...........
I had rotations that I loved and rotations that were just ok. I learned and laughed at little old people. I studied and memorized. I wrote papers and worked on projects. I counted down the last test, the last paper and the horrendous grad project.
We sent out our save the dates, had bridal showers, man showers and bachelorette/bachelor parties. We had a Michigan Celebration. The whole year I felt extremely honored, loved, cherised, etc. Friends and family came out of the woodwork to celebrate our up and coming marriage.
I graduated and celebrated the triumph with my fellow classmates and parents. I studied for my boards and passed 1 week before our wedding!
We got married. I couldn't have asked for a better day. It was perfect.........everything I could have ever imagined. Words can not express how thankful we are for all the words of wisdom, every gift, every person that traveled all the way to Florida, all of the hard work that each one of our families and friends put into making our day so memorable. I could go on and on and on and on. Sighhhhhhhhh
We went on the trip of a lifetime. Our honeymoon was pure and utter bliss and once again I am so thankful we were able to get away. It was amazing to travel around Costa Rica with my sweetie as well as zip lining through the jungle, surfing, rappelling down waterfalls, hiking through National Parks and staying at a beautiful resort. Ahhhhhhh.........
I retired. I am so thankful that I was able to take off the last couple of months. I have finished all of my projects and I am fully refreshed. I have enjoyed every second of my break and I am so happy that I was able to take time in finding the right job (hopefully).
I found a job! I am very excited to embark on this new journey and start working.
As this year closes, I close it with a big woo hoo. In one word it was amazing. I crossed off huge milestones and I did each one with a smile. There is a theme that kept repeating itself throughout the whole year and that is "thankful". I have had to pinch myself many times this year to actually make sure that this is my life. I don't know what I did to deserve all of this. I thank my lucky stars every day. Thank you 2010 for memories that I will always cherish and for a year that I will never forget.
Sunday, January 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment