Lets just say day 3 was better than day 1 and day 2 but I am sure that tomorrow will be the doozy of all days. I am by myself making rounds at the hospital.......did I mention by myself? Did I also mention that today was the first day I had access to the computer system? Did I mention that I have found myself dreaming of owning a vegetable stand on the side of the road?
One minute I feel like holy hell what have I gotten myself into and then that theme song starts playing, "I'm in too deep, and I'm trying to keep, Up above in my head, instead of going under Cause I'm in too deep, and I'm trying to keep, Up above in my head, instead of going under."
Then I have a Rocky moment where I think to myself I got this.......I can do this. Lets just say that these "Rocky" moments are rare.
That is all for now. I have a huge post about why I feel the way that I do. Mostly to defend myself but I am too tired and I really should be reading more to prepare myself for
No comments:
Post a Comment