at my heart strings.
Old lady, old man in the ICU. She was at the bedside. He not doing so well. She says to him, "Frank, we have had a good life. We have gotten to do all of the things we wanted to do. I love you and always will. We will meet back up one day on the other side."
Pass me a kleenex please!
On a lighter note......
The other day I walked into my patients room and we was sleeping so I put quietly put my stethoscope on his chest. His eyes popped opened, he smiled and said, "now you are the clean, cute type of woman I like to see on the side of the expressway." Ummm? Thank you.......I think? Was he implying that I looked like a clean hooker? Lol!! He has dementia so I just chuckled and asked if that was supposed to be a compliment? Gotta love these old people!
Thursday, January 27, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
LOL. Old people..
ReplyDelete