Here I Go

Sunday, October 24, 2010

The small things.........

that really are the most important things.

These next couple of posts are going to be long winded but sometimes in life I need to be reminded of the little things. This blog helps me do just that. When ever I am bored, sad, down, etc I re-read all my posts and I am reminded of all of my memories that slowly start to fade over time.


So with that being these are some of the things that I never ever want to forget.....

The look on this mans face as I walked down the aisle





This smile as I saw the man I was about to marry



This setting



The Steel Drums


The first introduction as husband and wife


Our Wedding Party


The Dancing





Mr & Mrs Pease




Today I end my last chapter in my book as an individual and embark upon the first chapter as "husband and wife." Our story as a married couple has begun!

No comments:

Post a Comment