My vows
462 days ago I met you at this exact same spot. From the moment I saw you I was in love with you and I imagined this very moment. Today I have to keep pinching myself that I am actually living it. I know it is isn’t always going to be easy or fun but I know with you by my side that we can do it. I promise to love you through the good and the bad and through the thick and the thin. I promise to love you with all of my heart and to never forget those feelings and emotions that I first felt when I met you, the day that I knew that I met the man of my dreams.
Andrew's Vows
I Andrew, take you Marquis as the love of my life. I vow to be patient, trusting and faithful to you. I promise to be proud and supportive of your goals and accomplishments throughout life. I vow not to be quick to anger and to think before I speak and act. I promise not to keep a record of wrong, but to always keep the happy memories alive. At this moment tootsie, know that all my prayers have been answered and all of my dreams have come true. I love you and always will.
Wednesday, October 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I wouldnt have wanted to leave!
ReplyDelete