I shouldn't have had a cup of coffee at 5pm because now it is 1am and I am wide awake. The good news is I have made all of the itineraries for the big day and finished the seating chart. I can't believe in just 4 days I am going to become a MRS. It is all surreal and happening so fast. My family and friends are starting to arrive tomorrow. I am surprisingly calm. I tell you the second I finished taking my boards I walked a little lighter and breathed a little easier.
Today I had a trial run for my hair and my second to last fitting for my dress. Tomorrow consists of finishing up all loose ends so the rest of the week we can semi enjoy spending time with all of our family and friends (I will let you know if that actually happens). Everyone is working on last minute tasks so I just hope we can finish them in time and keep on trucking with this positive stress free attitude.
I don't want to jinx anything but the weather report looks pretty nice (I am jumping with glee). Last week we were told that we are able to have our wedding at our first pick, which is in the courtyard at the place where we first met! So so so so excited!
Monday, October 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment