I have so much to say, so much to write about, so many things I have been thinking about but no time to write it all down. The last three weeks my life has been consisting of studying, working out, last minute wedding stuff and topping the night off with more studying. My girl friend Kyle has moved in with us and she has been my accountability partner. I couldn't have asked for a better person to study with. We have been honestly studying every single day (minus my bachelorette weekend) for the past 3 weeks. Some days I think I am crazy to have planned such a big thing 1 week before I get married but then I think about how relieved I am going to be to have it over with. So at the end of this week my license fate lies in the hands of passing the monstrosity of a test called the boards (PANCE).
So today is the 13 day mark. 13 days from today I will be a married woman!!! Ahhhhhhh. That is screaming of happiness and a little fear as well. I am surprisingly doing pretty well. The 4 week mark was rough. I was so discouraged and stressed that I wasn't going to get everything done and the big day wasn't going to be filled with all of the projects that I had dreamed of. Yeah yeah yeah I know all of those unimportant things. But it is hard with my mom in another state, my sister in another country, one bridesmaid in TN, one in school full time and one just finishing school. Not to mention, I am an avid reader of blogs and now I have fallen onto the world of wedding blogs and I keep adding ideas to the wedding and wishing I had more time to really put a unique touch on our day.
I guess I thought that graduating and then getting married was a good idea......what the heck was I thinking? Honestly, I thought it would be smart to have my name changed before I started a new career but really I am probably just going to keep my last name for awhile. I guess though it will be nice to be able to start a new job and not be also thinking/planning a wedding.
So any who.....the planning is going quite well. My sister and I met one night and organized everything that needs to be done. I am sure as the days get closer the stress will creep up. We already did the seating arrangement and that went rather smoothly. My mom and Mike come into town on Saturday and the rest of family and friends arrive throughout the next week. I am so so so so excited to see everyone and to celebrate with all of our family and friends in one place. Right now I am praying for good weather! No rain or hurricane first most and then it would be nice if it wasn't too windy or hot but I would settle for a rainless hot/cold/windy day!!!
Sunday, September 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment