Here I Go

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Bachelorette Weekend

I am one lucky girl. I have some of the best friends that a person could ask for. I am truly thankful for each and everyone that is in my life.

So the bachelorette weekend exceeded my wildest imagination. Christal's boyfriends family has an awesome beach house located on Anna Maria island.

This is where we got to stay......


This was one of our view....


And another......


And another......


This was my bedroom......


And this is me having the time of my life with my friends......














It was a weekend to remember. A weekend filled with great friends, great memories, laughs and NO DRAMA. Friday night we laid low. Saturday we hung out on the beach all day and then got dressed up and went down to St. Armains circle. We had dinner at a great restaurant and then happened to find a diamond in the rough. It was a latin bar meet 8 non latin girls. We danced and sang the night away. Little did we know that we were all on the big tv screen downstairs. When we were leaving the bar we got a standing ovation for our performance upstairs. We danced our hearts out to Greece, Cupid Shuffle, latin music, etc and it was all for an audience that we didn't know we had. Ha ha ha ha ha!! After the bar we went back home and played games.










My cheeks hurt all weekend from laughing so hard. Good times!!!

And let me introduce you to my awesome friends..........

Allyson- She is the MOH and can make any situation fun. Honestly what is a party that doesn't consist of a mini van being decorated in bachelorette decor? Um the answer.....it is isn't a party without that stuff. She is seriously amazing. I know that we don't always agree and don't always have the best communication skills but she is priceless and I am so thankful for the amazing touches that she has added to the engagement party, bridal shower, video for parties, bacheloertte party, save the dates, invitations, etc.


Christal- Like I have said before Christal is the reason why there is an Andrew and Marquis. We really do need to name our first born after her. I couldn't ask for a better friend and she is the reason why the bachelorette party was such a huge hit. She opened up her boyfriends family home to all of my girlfriends and was the hostess with the mostess. Seriously does it get better than spending a weekend filled with the people you love at an awesome location on the beach???.......I think not!


Kyle- oh my goodness how I love Kyle. She is a hoot and I honestly could spend lots of time with her and still continue to laugh (case in point....studying). She is hilarious and is always singing or dancing even if it is by herself. All weekend she kept us all laughing. We are planning on traveling to Bora Bora after we pass the PANCE.....don't tell Andrew.


Bess- Bess is one of the hippest 41 year olds I have ever met. She is so stinking funny. Bess was one of my closest friends throughout PA school. I have never met someone so strong, driven, determined, motivated. For pete sakes she went through PA school with 5 kids, still managed to host 2 charity golf tournaments in memory of her daughter, etc. She was always there for me and is amazing.



Joanna- Joanna and I met through Andrews good friend. She is so stinking sweet. She is originally from Poland and moved to NJ when she was a little girl. She has quickly became one of my good friends and is my new workout buddy. We share the same love for the universe and our goal is go to one of his seminars in the near future.


Amanda- Amanda is as sweet as can be and is expecting a bundle of joy in January. She drove all the way up to Anna Marie to spend the day with us. I am so so so so lucky to have her in my life and can't wait to meet her sweet little girl.



Mandy-- Mandy is a firecracker. All 4'11 of her is filled with beauty and confidence. She will definitely tell you the way it is.



Rebeca-- Rebeca is another one of my PA buddies. Bess, Rebeca and I were the back row trio. She kept us laughing all through PA school. She wasn't able to make it out on Saturday but she spent Friday night with us and head us laughing till our cheeks hurt!

1 comment:

  1. Great times. Great friends. Great BLOG!!!

    ReplyDelete