Here I Go

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

True Story

So yesterday I had not one but two interviews and they both went rather well.  I actually got offered one of the jobs and I am still waiting on the other.

As I was sitting in the second interview talking about the job, requirements, logistics, salary etc the interviewer in mid sentence says, "oh my god I have to ask you, what is wrong with your forehead"?  I immediately turned every shade of the color red.  I was mortified.  That morning I woke up with a huge bump on my head. So I answered, "ummmm it is a blemish."  She gasped and said,  "good I thought it might be a tumor or something.  Tumors are very common you know.  My nephew's friend has a brain tumor.  You never know."  I am not even exaggerating one bit.  I knew it was bad but I thought I covered it up pretty well.  The worst part is that I didn't even pick it.....nope it naturally looked like a goose egg on my forehead.  When Andrew asked me the same thing a couple of years ago and I said a blemish he said, "no way....come on tell me what happened?  It looks like you smacked your head on something."  Nope still just a big ole underground zit!

  So I took a picture of it 12 hours after the fact.

1 comment: