Here I Go

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

So Many to Choose From

Basically there are so many stinking pictures that I want to have professionally printed.  Unfortunately our house is way to small and honestly do you really need 20 pictures of the wedding hanging on the walls?  Probably not.....but how can I possibly narrow it down? Thanks to bloggers new and improved website I am finally able to upload pictures and actually see them.  So your help in narrowing them down would be greatly appreciated! All photos are taken by luminaire foto.  Check out their website at www.luminairefoto.com  Some of our shots even made it to their web site !!! 















I probably don't need to print this one but I just love it!

Seeing my Grams brought me to tears.  I honestly didn't think she would be there to celebrate!

Love these kids!

The first look



The Tay's women

Love their facial expression




These aren't in the print pile.  It is just one of my favs


No comments:

Post a Comment