Side note about cleaning the house. I wanted to clean the microwave and I looked up ways to do it a couple of days ago. It said boil vinegar and water mixture in the microwave and presto all of the old residue will be able to be easily removed. The problem was my phone was hooked up to pandora and the computer was upstairs and the key to productivity is have anything remotely fun out of my sight. So I couldn't remember if it was 1/4 vinegar and 3/4 cup water or vice versa and how long was "boiling"". So I went with 3/4 cup vinegar and 1/4 cup water and 5 minutes. I was cleaning the counter when all of a sudden it sounded like my house got bombed. I almost hit the deck with my hands covering my head when I turned around and saw the microwave wide open. I guess my little concoction was a little to powerful. I had vinegar and water all over the place. The good news is that the microwave is sparkly and it still works. Another plus was that after that episode my adrenaline was in full gear. Cleaning the house was a piece of cake!
I do have some job leads so I am not too worried. The right one will come along at the right time. I don't want to settle
No comments:
Post a Comment