Here I Go

Friday, January 30, 2009

Part 2

I have been planning a surprise birthday extravaganza for Andrew for weeks. I did so good at keeping everything a secret, sent out secretive e-mails, made reservations. I even devised a plan; dinner with my sister and changed the name of my "go to girl" to represent "Al". Well wouldn't you know on the way to happy hour I forgot something and said, "oh no biggie I am sure one of my girls will have it." Andrew said, " I thought we were going to meet your sister?" "Yeah, you know......my sister......my girl." I thought it was a nice recovery but as soon as he saw everyone, he said he "knew something was up". I got so close. Oh well it was great being able to see our friends. Phew.......I am exhausted. Andrew's birthday week is officially over. I think we should get ahead start and start celebrating mine :)

No comments:

Post a Comment