Well my morning didn't start out too good. It started about 5 am when Andrews roommates alarm was going off. You know that noise.......the one that is so God awful and just the thought of it making one of the enn enn enn makes you contemplate going postal. Well it went off for about ten minutes and I gave Andrew a nice shove and said I don't think he is home.....so he gets up, goes and checks and oh no the roomie is in there. I am not joking when I say that sound makes me want to do very bad things. When I first met Andrew, that god awful "traditional alarm clock"was his way of waking up........unfortunately as soon as it went off I would have to hold myself back from throwing "hay makers". The worst part about it is he is a chronic snooozer. Anyway, after a few bouts of "couples alarm clock counseling" we have gotten past that and now I have to deal with his roomies. I guess I just don't understand how anyone is there right mind could let that noise go on for more than 2 seconds.
So that happened and than Andrew still doesn't get that whole don't talk to me before both of my eyes are open for more than 30 minutes. I don't know what happens but as soon as I fall asleep and till I am fully awake I am possessed by the devil and I have no control of my actions or words.
So after all of that fun, I had a whole 20 minutes to sleep before my alarm went off. My next hitch was when I went to start my car. DEAD. The worst thing is I had a quiz at 8am and my school isn't really understanding about the whole missing school thing.....regardless of the excuse. Luckily, a peep from Naples was an exit a way and he picked me up. So on the expressway on the way to school, we were in the right lane, going 80 and a semi decides to switch to our lane. We must have been in his blind spot because we were run off the road going 80. We are so lucky that there wasn't a wall or a hill or that the driver didn't swerve.
So it is amazing what becomes trivial after your life flashes before your eyes and what starts off as a irritating day, turns out to be a great day! I am so thankful that we didn't crash!
Friday, January 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment