Well I hate to brag but I have beautiful teeth......ha ha ha. I went to a new dentist today and it could be just a ploy to get me back but he said I have great teeth and less than .5% of the population have teeth like mine. I guess all of those years of braces (plastic and metal), those stupid little rubber bands, tightenings were you couldn't eat anything but soup, really did pay off. Not to mention that I am a fanatic about brushing; my next purchase (hopefully from the mom) will be one of those sonic toothbrushes (recommended by the dentist). My goal is to be in the top .1% of the population! I guess the compliment made the whole paying for the dentist out of pocket worth it.
So this morning was spent at the dentist and then I went to lunch at a local establishment in Naples and got coffee at my favorite place......Bad Ass Coffee. They have an amazing concept. All iced coffees are served with ice cubes made out of coffee. All of there left over coffee is used to make these fabulous ice cubes. So now I can get a ginormous iced coffee, drink it all day and it doesn't get watered down. What a great idea!~ So great in fact that I am going to use the left coffee that we make and make my very own coffee ice cubes~
Tomorrow is our first test of the semester! It is going to be a doozy.....12 chapters! I have studied lots but I haven't panicked like I normally do. Eating that stinking elephant daily has helped me not feel so overwhelmed. Plus with the whole new laptop rule I have been really paying attention in class and our best teacher taught, which means he actually teaches......not just reads the PowerPoint verbatim. So hopefully I know all the "shit" there is to know about the GI system!! Ha ha ha........I crack me up!!
Monday, January 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment