Here I Go

Monday, January 19, 2009

Andrew

So here are a few fun facts about Andrew.

  1. He is one of the most generous people I know. He has never been a server but always leaves more than a 35% tip (Where was he when I was waiting tables?) If asked do you want to donate this charity or that charity he always does.
  2. You should see his closet and drawers. It is like you walked into a department store. Everything is so organized and the clothes are folded just like you would see at a store and the closet is organized by color. I love when he folds my laundry; it is like I am shopping every time I go into my closet.
  3. He simply adores children. It isn’t like he talks baby talk to them or that he is at their level but something about him children are drawn too. They are almost mesmerized by him.
  4. Older people (especially women) adore him as well. I saw it with my own eyes…..they really light up when they see him. Many of them have said if only I was a couple (forty) years younger.
  5. He is just so darn nice and it is genuine. He is so polite and he makes everyone feel important. It doesn't matter if you are the garbage man, bagger, or the president. I love listening to him talk to people. Hi Mrs. Walker how are you today, how is the family, how is sparky the dog, how is Mr. Walker, how is that swing (golf pro)?
  6. He is completely down to earth. There was never an ego to bust or walls to climb. He is what he is.
  7. He doesn’t snore…..even when he has been drinking. Not even a peep. Sometimes I wonder if he is even breathing.
  8. He is completely aware of his surrounding. Nothing goes past him. If a picture frame is moved, a blanket missing, or if anything his out of place……he notices it.
  9. He loves to dance and knows how to move his hips. I love to slow dance with him. I just am engulfed in his arms. It is one of the best feelings in the world.
  10. He sings when he is cleaning or by himself. It is quite humorous. I don't even thinks he knows that he is doing it. He belts it out and then i catch him and he stops. It is too cute.
  11. He doesn't like cats but he loves shotzie (who could resist her cute mug). He lets her visit and he even went out and bought her a scratching pad and toys. A while ago (before he was completely sold on her) I was at the door and I could see in to the window and there he was crawling on the floor playing with her.
  12. Lets just say chef emeril can move on over. He is an amazing cook!! I even like mushrooms all due to a secretive recipe.
  13. He simply loves me for me and who wouldn't love that?

No comments:

Post a Comment