Here I Go

Thursday, January 1, 2009

NYE on the Beach

Andrew and I decided to host a NYE extravaganza at his families beach house. For once I had the advantage and most people had to work on NYE so during the day I spent sunning at the pool reading a book. Everyone started showing around late afternoon and we played horsey ball, grilled ribs and then had a fire on the beach. Andrew's friend plays in a band so they all entertained us on the beach. It was wonderful way to ring in the new year............unfortunately I am bringing in the New Year with another cold. Right around midnight it started to rain so we headed back up to the condo and played card games. Poor Andrew had to get up and work. I guess he is paying for taking all of the time off at Thanksgiving and Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment