Thursday, January 29, 2009
Andrew's Birthday
Today is Andrew's birthday and wouldn't you know that it falls the night before a big test. So here lies reason #973 on why PA school sucks. I am at home studying and Andrew is out celebrating his birthday! Yeah! Can you tell I am a little bitter? I guess the thing that is bothersome is that he was so indecisive (gotta love a taste of my own medicine) all night long. So we did spend a couple of hours together but it was spent; should i go, should I stay, should I go, blah blah blah. Finally I couldn't take it anymore and just forgoed the rest of my wine and started to study. I can't really blame him........who would want to stay in on your birthday? Oh well. So away with my bitterness and back to studying.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment