I am happy to say that it is only Tuesday and I have adjusted. I am glad to feel like my happy self and not like some crazy person has inhabited my body. It was surprisingly nice to see all my classmates and I sort of like learning again. It was a little nerve wracking to be thrown back into everything and it is scary how much there is to know, how much I still don't know and how much I actually do know. So yeah back to routine and back to learning.
I am a little annoyed because there are so many places that I have resided in the last few weeks; car, my house, Andrew's place, Andrew's car, rental car, beach house, TN that I can't seem to keep track of all my stuff or my mind! So I am missing so many things, most importantly a book for school that I desperately need. So I have checked everywhere and tried to replace my steps and it is still MIA. I just stinking ordered the same 100 dollar book. OUCH! Not to mention I am missing shavers, camera chip, shoes all which are brand new. OH where oh where does all my stuff go?
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment