Bucket List Continued
The last time I made an official list I called it "things I want to in my lifetime." I feel like we would be splitting hairs if that wasn't considered a "bucket list". Andrew jokes with me that I have the longest bucket list of anyone he knows. So here is my updated list
14. Teach an exercise class.
15. Vacation in Alaska
16. Pay off my student loans by 2017
17. Go on a skiing trip
18. Attend a motivational seminar
19. Attend a yoga weekend
20. Retire by the age 55
21. Be a Grandma
22. Become involved in an organization
23. Go to the Grand Canyon
24. Visit Yellowstone
25. Donate yearly a portion of my salary to charity
13 Things I want to do in my lifetime
3. Have kids
4. Travel to Fiji
6. Learn how to Scuba Dive
7. Road trip around the US
8. Master a few skills; cooking, learning how to take decent pictures, gardening
9. Be part of something big.
10. Find a church
13. Live on the water
No comments:
Post a Comment