I think the 6 month mark is a nice time for a little report card on my 2012 goals.
Personal
- Eat healthy 85% of the time. C
- I would have to say I am more like 50/50. I wish I could eat organic, healthy choices but not going to lie the occasional
weeklypizza and pop get the best of me. - Continue to work out at least three days a week. A+
- Join yoga studio. A
- I just happened to join a yoga studio right across the hosptial where I work from. I have done a couple classes of power yoga and basic yoga. I will proably keep the membership. My goal is to go there twice a week.
- Run in a 5 k or the Naples mini triathlon. A+
- HELLS TO THE YEAH
- Love me unconditionally. C+
- Some days are better than others but I am making a conscious effort.
- Get and stay organized. B-
- Some areas I am great, other areas I am really slacking.
- Go on a skiing trip. F
- Not going to happen this year but this one will be added to 2012
- Wash my face at least 3x a week- A+
- I am pretty much on the nightly schedule.
- Positivity, positivity, positivity. Believe it, practice it and live it........EVERY SINGLE DAY. B-
- Trying so that at least counts right?
Spiritual
- Find a church where we can establish roots. F
- Join a small group. F
- Attend a motivational seminar. F
- Learn how to meditate and practice daily. C-
- Trying to do this at bedtime and early am. I definitley don't do it everyday
- Have intent and follow through with it. B
- Still not 100% but I am better than I used to be.
Financial
- Set up and start contributing to a 401k. A
- I have a 401k and some type of life insurance annuity type of thing. My next goal is to learn about all of this stuff and not just rely on Andrew to do it for me.
- Pay 1.5 times my monthly student loan bills A-
- Yuppers!!!I I gave myself an A- because I took a month or so to start paying the extra amount.
- Spend less, save more. F-
- I am having fun....... a lot of fun. Really need to learn how to make a budget and stick to it.
- Contribute a percentage of my salary to charity each year. C+
- Andrew gives to lots of charities. I still want to give to my own personal charities but so far this year I would have to say we are on track. We have all of these spreadsheets that tell us what we are donating and to where. At the end of the year if we haven't met the goal then we will donate the rest to a charity of our choice.
No comments:
Post a Comment