Here I Go

Friday, June 22, 2012

I drink beer......

 BEER
I am not a beer drinker.  I do not like dark beer,  lite beer, bottled beer, domestic beer or imported beer.  I do not like it in a frosty mug, I do not like it in a pub.  I do not like it with a meal or even when it is a deal.  I am more of what you would call a wino or a vodka kind of gal.  Last weekend all of that changed.  I went to World of Beers and had my first enjoyable beer.  It was some type of raspberry cider.  I loved it so much the next day I bought "beer" for the boat.  It was a raspberry wheat that I attempted to choke down  I learned that just because it says raspberry does not equate a "good beer".  Saturday night we went to Total Wine and More and now I have my own very collection of Raspberry cider/beer to drink at home.  Yup......I drink beer.

Monday

I can't believe that on Monday I will be 31.  It just doesn't seem possible.  When did I get this old?  I just turned 30 last week.....how can I already be turning 31?  My 30's are quite fabulous I just wish things would slow the heck down! 


Text
I got this picture and text from my sweetie as I was bee poppin around town.  It goes like this..........


"I want to move too, but burning our house down and the neighbors 
is not the way we want to go out."

I obviously forgot to blow the candle out before I started on my errands for the day.  Whoops a daisy!

Morning
Every morning my sweetie sends me a little text.  I have a pretty solid AM routine.  As I am waking up I check my emails and facebook (shame) and my good morning text from Andrew.  Sometimes it is short and sweet and other days it is a little bit longer.  It is one of those things I miss if he misses a day.  One day last week was a really sweet good morning text.

"Good morning beautiful.  I know I haven't told you in 
awhile how much I love you.  You are amazing, patient, 
beautiful, smart, hard working and most motivated person 
I have ever met.  You are the catch of a life time.
 Have a great day.....I love you so much. xoxoxo"

Why shucks.....he sure knows how to make a person blush!

No comments:

Post a Comment