Here I Go

Monday, July 2, 2012

Good Day to Be a Duck

It  was a good day weekend to have been a duck.  I don't know if you heard but "Debbie was doing" Florida.  It was a real Debbie downer.  Ha ha ha ha . Get it??  I crack myself up.   Any who.....it rained ALL weekend.  We had planned to go to Tampa to have a little mini reunion but Kyle was on call and she had to go in for emergency surgery.  She was still adamant on us all coming so we obliged.  Saturday morning after yoga Andrew and I made our way to Tampa.  We stopped by Hard Rock Casino and donated some money.  This was the first time I lost and it wasn't a very nice feeling being robbed by the card tables.  Kyle’s boyfriend Chris met us at the casino and we caught up with him, luckily he doesn't gamble so we took a break from our beating.   He lives in Alaska and the last time we saw him was at the derby.

 That night Maria and her boyfriend made their way over from Orlando.  We all went out to dinner in the rain and then went back to Kyle’s.  We stopped by World of Beer in the rain you know now that I am a beer drinker but we were all quite lame and went home early.  Sunday we grabbed a quick bite to eat downtown in the torrential downpour and then made our way back home.  Surprise surprise it rained the whole way home.  It was great being able to see everyone.  Love love my friends.  Love them in the sun and even during tropical storms.  I don't have to many photos secondary to Kyle’s cameras mishap the week prior.



No comments:

Post a Comment