12 long long long long days. I used to always joke with Andrew about him looking for a career that required traveling. Sometimes being home for a night and sleeping alone is absolutely wonderful. 12 nights.....not so much. This being a home alone thing is for the birds. Like I mentioned earlier it doesn't help that I probably worked 25 hours last week. It makes for a lot of free time. This week is not going to be any better. But when it comes down to it I just plain miss my counterpart.
Projects
About a year ago I printed off some of our wedding pictures with high hopes of hanging them up. I even went out and purchased a bunch of frames. Overtime I filed the pictures and put the frames in the closet. Tonight I came a couple steps closer to finishing the project. I put the pictures in the frames and cut out cardboard replicas of the frames. I am going to wait for Andrew to actually hang up the pictures. I promise that this project will be completed within a couple weeks. This is my inspiration board.....

This is what else is on my agenda
- Plant flowers in our entrance. (look out green thumb)
- Find a wreath for front door
- Finish photo wall
- Finish shelf
- Clean Grout
- Clean Carpets & Furniture
- Change light in kitchen
- New Fan blades for lanai
- Take wedding dress in and have cleaned
Babysitting
I had the chance to babysit for our cutie puhtutie Goddaughter. Alexandra is such a sweet good little girl. Our couple hours went by way too fast. Can't way to do it again!
I hate to admit it but we had that nasty mildew in our shower. To remove the mildew, Andrew would re caulk the shower. Let me tell you how often that project occurred. So fast forward to pinterest and someone else was talking about the pesky mildew that plagued her shower. I went and bought cotton (the kind that you use for a permanent) at Sally beauty and dipped in bleach. I placed the cotton on the caulk let over night and viola my caulk is now without mildew!
No comments:
Post a Comment