American Express
Friday
morning I got an alert from American Express that there was a
suspicious charge at 7'11 in Naples. Andrew was golfing in Naples so I
sent him a text asking if he spent 100 dollars at the gas station. At
the same time his friend texted him and said I think we swapped Amex.
Thank goodness it was denied at the gas station because who knows how
long the spending frenzy would have gone on for. Really who ever looks
at the name on their credit card? Apparently Ryan went to the gas
station, tried to get gas and punched in his zip code. It wouldn't work
so he decided to go across the street to a different gas station. Same
thing, so he used a different credit card. He called the number on the
back of the card to find out what the heck was going on and when he was
typing in the account number card he realized that he had the wrong
card. The waitress on Wednesday played a little switch a roo on them.
Ha ha ha.
Lululemon
I
have just discovered lululemon. Let me tell you it is the most
beautiful workout attire one could ever hope for. There is one catch it
is so so so so so so overpriced. It pains me. Andrew bought me an
outfit for my birthday and it was the only way I could justify it. When
I wear the clothes I hold poses a little longer, I run a little faster
and stand a little taller......yup it is all in my head but anything to
make me feel better for spending a small fortune on something as asinine
as workout clothes.
Face Red
Look
at the exchange between one of the doctors at my hospital.....I was
mortified! Especially since of course this doctor is more reserved than
some of the others! Ha ha ha
Dishwasher
You know it is sad when we haven't had to run our dishwasher in close to a month. It is crazy how busy we have been. Busy = us not eating at home very often never. We changed that this weekend and made two meals at home. It isn't even like we go out all of the time, we just usually grab/make sandwiches or go without.
Hahahaha.... Lucky dick.... Kills me. Hahaha. Also, I am yet to purchase and lululemon attire...
ReplyDelete