Here I Go

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Little Bit of This

Whoops this was from before my computer was infected with a virus .............

My parents are coming down today for an early Christmas.  I am so so so so excited.  Apparently I have to be careful with what I say because after complaining about Florida weather it is NOW freezing.  I have already exhausted my winter wardrobe..........5 sweaters, boots and my new jacket.  I am ready for the warm weather to come back. He he he. I feel like a disappointment because I already turned the heat on.  It was 58 in here and the first day I resisted temptation and yesterday I had to succumb.  I don't know if everyone does this or just me but even when I first moved down here we would do the same thing.  I think my dad made it three winters without turning on the heat.  He takes it to a whole "notha" level and refuses to wear pants.  Yup he is that guy. 

We are having an ugly sweater party this weekend.  Yesterday I went to look for "ugly Christmas sweaters" at the local thrift store.  I don't know if you have had this experience but I think people take offense to going to these stores to find "costumes".  The little old lady looked appalled when I asked if there were any Christmas sweaters.  She didn''t have to take it so personal, it wasn't like I asked her if I could buy the ugly sweater that she was wearing!

No comments:

Post a Comment