Here I Go

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

I believe, Part One

A girl friend from high school does this on her blog. I thought I would give it a try.

I believe, Part One..........

  • In the power of a latte.  Every single morning. If I don't have one I am a very tired girl.  I am sure it is all in my head but it is the jump start that my day needs.
  • In not watching the news and turning a blind eye on all of the bad things that happen in the world. 
  • In a bowl of oatmeal every morning.  Some oats, skim milk, sprinkled with brown sugar is the perfect start to the day. 
  • That everyone should be able to take a paid vacation.  It is amazing what some time off and different scenery can to to a persons attitude.
  • In recycling.  It should be mandatory.  We waste so much.....the least we can do is recycle. 
  • In taking different paths than once planned.
  • In not talking on cell phones in public places.

No comments:

Post a Comment