Here I Go

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Early Christmas

My parents were in town last week for a short trip.  We were supposed to celebrate Christmas but some how we ran out of time.  I even had to ship their un open presents back to Michigan.  Hopefully they will make it in time and we can skype on Christmas day as we open our presents together. We had a great time.  Allyson got back from Amesterdam on Friday night and we celebrated her arrival back in to the US.  She was convinced that there was some sort of alterior motive on why my parents were back so soon.

Side note- I have found out that I am very possessive person.  For example I always say my parents when they are obviously ours. When I talk to Andrew I will say my house when it is clearly our house (or more like his).  It goes on and on.  Allyson constantly corrects me when I am telling her a story and say "yeah I went to see my Grams yesterday."  Or "I was talking to my mom" or "my dad lives in Naples".   he he he he

So any who she thought that we were announcing us being pregnant or something like that.  We skyped over Thanksgiving and she insisted I take a drink of alcohol.  It didn't help when I ran into her boyfriend and I was carrying a bunch of bags from Gymboree.  No babies in our near future.  My parents actually just came in to town for a long weekend because they had free tickets and we were going to celebrate our Christmas early.  It was nice to see them before my life is over as I know it I start working.

No comments:

Post a Comment