or
This year we headed out to get our tree at our
We began the search again for the perfect tree. There was this other couple rummaging through the trees that were way pickier than Andrew was. He was still searching and I saw them throw a beautiful tree in the no pile. I told Andrew but he found a new beauty that he was certain should be our tree. I said "Are you sure? Does it meet all of your qualifications? Are you sure it is tall enough? Full enough?" He assured me it did and I even had him stand back while I held the tree to double confirm. He was sold. So we got in line and I said, "why don't you go check out the tree that the other couple put back just in case you like it better?" So he did and he decided he liked their unwanted better. He asked the couple if they were going to buy it and if not if we could have it. They said yes and he had the biggest shit eating grin as he brought the semi ,stolen tree up to the front. Well the grin didn't last very long because once again there was a split. We had our second tree on standby so we grabbed it, placed it on the roof of our car and we were off.
We made it home without the tree spinning around or falling off. We even made it inside and placed it in the tree holder without troubles. I really couldn't believe that it was going so smoothly. 65% of the battle is getting the tree home, the rest of the battle is putting the lights on the tree. I have learned that before one can trim the tree that it has to settle for a day or two.
It seemed to easy.........and it was until Andrew informed me this morning that this tree isn't going to work. I was very skeptical of the tree at the
Our tree
I think your tree will look great once the lights are on it and a few gifts are under it!!!
ReplyDelete