Here I Go

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Finding my way home

License
I got the mail when we got home from New York and you wouldn't believe what was waiting for me?  Me.......in the form of my license.  Woo hoo.  I don't know where I left it/dropped it/misplaced it but all I do know is someone was very nice to send me back home.

Christmas
I love Christmas.  I love the music, decorations, gift giving, gift receiving, shopping, tree trimming, cookie baking, carol singing, etc.  This year I wanted to do something special for my sweetie. I saw this on pinterest and figured this would be a great way of showing him my love during the 25 days of Christmas. Each day I put a little love note, quote, fact, activity for us to do, etc.  I even looked through our old emails to each other and found a horoscope he sent me during our first month of courting.  Last Saturdays note was "lets go see a movie of your choice.  Funny, sad, stupid, scary.....your choice......I will see it."  Guess what we saw?  The Muppets. We told a couple of people in Costco that we were going to see the Muppets and they looked at us like we had three heads.  When the characters busted out in song after song I realized why they looked at us like we had 3 heads.


















Christmas with kids
I am really looking forward to having kids and experiencing Christmas through their little eyes.  I still see the magic and I am 30.  I can't wait to see Santa through a 3 year olds eyes.  I hope to be a lot like this lady.  What a fabulous idea.  I have the idea bookmarked for when the time comes. As I was looking at all of the pictures and the excitement in the kids eyes I had a little tear.  I know I know.......I need to get a life and fast!

Smoothies
I made these new smoothies from of course pinterest ( I swear I am not getting paid to promote their website) and it is delicious.  Pear, kale, spinach, frozen banana and orange juice.  Yum yum!

Xmas Shopping
I am almost done with my shopping....go me!

Funny Stuff
These pictures crack me up.


No comments:

Post a Comment