Here I Go

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Pictures.............A year in Review

We spent New Years day in Key West

           
           First day of my new career.   
  
            Our friends welcomed baby Alexandra into the world!


It just happened to be baby day at the home.  Grams wasn't buying it.

We tackled our "things we are going to do/buy once we have real jobs" list.  First up bimonthly house cleaner.  Having a clean house that we didn't slave over....awesome.  Having flowers made out of toilet paper......bonus.
Hazel turns 1!!!
    
     Still will never get over boating in February. 

     
                                 If you dream it, it will come......right? 



Contrary to popular belief that symbol actually means something.

It means battery is not looking too good.


           Alexandra is a growing!


        The Kentucky Derby!


                                                                                             Derby weekend

Pure happiness in a dogs life......boating.

Loraine (the almost lemon) makes her debut.

 More boating days.

                                                                                                        Key West


                 Grams turns 84

What we thought was a really good idea
 turned out to be a really bad idea.

                                                                                               First road trip
 
I turned 30

            Peasy rocking the robe.
                                                                                               I heart Florida

 
 Alexandra celebrates the 4th of July

 Sunset
 Friends surprise birthday party
                                               Wellsville balloon rally
 I have had an obsession with clouds this year.
I found myself always taking pictures to capture the beauty.

 Favorite place on earth the Bonita Beach Club.


 Happy 1 year to us

                                                                                                       My sweetie on our anniversary trip
 Biltmore Estate

                      Fall foliage

Beach day with old friends

                               One of my patients made me these beautiful
                     fishing lure earrings.  It made my day!

                      Dad turns 59


Sleepy kitty. 



 Captain Peasey


                   My cousins baby




 Shotzie
                                                                                   Thanksgiving fun
 Boat day
 My friends quads


Just call me Betty!!



                                                             Pappa
 Andrews family restaurant
Est: 1921
                            Crazy kitty




                                                                               Sunrise

The Christmas tree that almost wasn't


















Double rainbow

Phew.....and that my friends is 2011 in a nutshell!

No comments:

Post a Comment