Here I Go

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Twas the Night Before Christmas

This year was a very quiet Christmas.  As we all know, I love Christmas and this year I was pretty much able to do all of the things I set out to do.  Christmas Eve we headed to the beach and spent the day soaking up the rays.  For the past few years we have wanted to go to Christmas on the beach and for some reason or another we haven't been able to make it. This year we got there a couple of hours early and reserved our spot.  It was amazing singing Christmas songs with 3000 other people.  My favorite part by far was when we all started to light our candles while singing Silent Night.  Pretty powerful stuff. 

 Christmas Eve.  Snow?? Just a balmy 82 degrees out!
 
                                                                                                Love
 Xmas on the beach


Silent Night
Twas the Night Before Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment