Oops
Last weekend Andrew was very chivalrous and offered me his sunglasses after I forgot mine at home. Monday he asked for his glasses back. I looked in my purse, the car and bag and they weren't there. I couldn't recall what I did with them. I took them off when we were taking pictures at the Christmas play last weekend and that is the last time I remember seeing them. Andrew wasn't the least bit happy that I lost his favorite expensive sunglasses. I kept saying they weren't lost yet.......just misplaced. He said if they have been gone a week they are considered a lost cause. I went out on a whim; mostly because Santa was already done Christmas shopping. I knew the likelihood of someone actually turning in a pair of sunglasses was low but I still decided to retrace my steps. I went back to the restaurant we had dinner at and then I drove to the church and looked through the lost and found. It was a miracle....... there was his glasses sitting in the lost and found!! I had a shit eating grin as I showed up with his "lost" glasses.
Oops a Daisy
We have a credit card to Banana Republic (shame) and I asked for it so I could go shopping the next day. He handed it to me and I put it "somewhere". I may have put it in my back pocket or I could have put it somewhere safe. I am really leaning towards the somewhere safe. But of course it is so safe I can't remember where I put it. If it doesn't show up tomorrow I will call and cancel it. But needless to say the last week hasn't been very good for me. But really you can't consider it lost if the objects find their way home right?
Sometimes I feel Andrew was put here to drive me absolutely bonkers. He has some habits that make me crazy. So it gives me pure and utter enjoyment when I can return the favor. Lately my organizational skills or should I say lack there of have been in full force (see above.)a This is one of Andrews pet peeves about me. Granted I would like to be more organized but knowing that it drives Andrew crazy I can't help to sit back and smile. You can take a look at Andrew on the brink of going postal (ugh I accidentally erased it off my phone). I was dying. He was going on a minor tyrant about how I lost his sunglasses, the banana republic card and then of course for good measure he was going on about my little airport mishap a couple of weeks ago. Oh the joys of driving the ones you love crazy!!!
Saturday, December 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment