Thursday, January 11, 2007
Way to Steal
Last week after our happy hour festivities, we went to pick up some spirits from the local liquor store. Steve ran in and Matt, Amanda and I stayed in the car. These shady looking characters walk into the store and I thought to myself, shame on me for judging someone on their appearance. Next think you know I see one of the guys stick a bottle of liquor down his pants. I couldn't believe it. We didn't know what to do....call the police......tell the liquor store clerk......or yell out the window WAY TO STEAL as they walk out the door. Well I chose the third one, I can't believe how brave you think you are when you have liquor courage flowing through you. I will forever be known as the girl that yells out the window at criminals "Way to Steal" while peeling off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment