Andrew and I can't seem to get on the same page with technological devices. It is always something or another. We remembered to bring the camera (check), camera was charged (check), unfortunately cameras memory card was MIA. I am so bummed that I wasn't able to capture all of the moments. Like when the biggest fire engine of Lee County showed up, equipped with firemen, ready to put out a ferocious fire. Sadly, we just put the fire out minutes earlier. I guess one of the condo's cranky old people called and said, "these young hoodlums have lit a fire that is raging out of control." Luckily, we didn't get in trouble. I really just want to go knock on the old persons door and say, "na na na na." Mature, I know. I hope when I am that age I am not that ornery.
So this guy showed up at the party unannounced. To think that we were all swimming in the same vicinity that he was caught in. We are talking feet! The person that caught it wasn't with our group......they didn't seem that bright. I for one, would not be putting my hands in a 6ft hammerheads mouth. Maybe it is just me!





No comments:
Post a Comment