I can hardly believe that I am 28. I am growing up before my own eyes :) It seems like just yesterday that I turned 16. I had a fabulous birthday! Andrew is amazing. He sent flowers to my school and my old carpool made me a cake and brought ice cream. We stayed the weekend at the beach house and went to a Japanese Steakhouse for dinner. The food was delicious! I also accidentally found out that he planned a surprise party for me on Saturday:) He fell for the oldest trick in the book. Me- "can't wait to see everyone this weekend for my party." Him- "who told you?" Ummmm......you just did. I didn't know any of the details so I was really surprised to see a mixture of my old friends and new friends. He is amazing and so are all of my friends! It turned out to be a very special birthday.
Now that I am 28 I traded in my old 2000 flip phone and purchased a new I-phone. I am in love and I officially have become one of those people!
My flowers (picture from my I-phone)
That's a pretty dirty trick Marquis! ;)
ReplyDeleteSorry we missed it...I haven't been feeling my greatest! I'm glad you had a wonderful birthday.