9/2018
I can’t believe that you are 3 months. We have done so much in your short life and everyday I love you more than the day before. Some days I don’t think I could love you more or be happier and then the next day you do something and I feel like my heart is going to burst. You have grown so much and change daily. The first couple of weeks I would put you down to bed and in the morning I swear you looked like a different baby (with another chin).
The 15 week mark you have really started coming into your own. The first three months of your life you have dealt with belly issues. It was horrible to see you in pain and not know why. Having bowel movements or passing gas did not come easy to you. Everyone kept saying that it happens around the 3 month mark and guess what? One day you woke up and you started have BM’s without stressing about it for hours before you actually had one. The last week or so you have been super happy.
My favorite part of the day is going into your room in the morning. Your dad and I trip over each other to get in there. Every morning, we turn the light on and make a big deal about you waking up. In return you smile, kick and coo. After you have num nums you talk and talk. My second favorite part of the day is your dream feed. We usually put you to bed around 7pm and at 10pm I pick you up while you are sleeping and feed you. You are only awake enough to eat and are so peaceful. I leave the lights off and use a nightlight. We have a “thankful” sign that is over your crib and it is illuminated by the nightlight. I tear up more nights then not because that is exactly what I am ......thankful. I thank God nightly for choosing me to be your mama. I could stare and look at you forever and usually rock you longer than I should. I know you aren’t going to be this little forever. I am soaking up every moment.
There is not a shortage of love when it comes to you. I can’t imagine being as loved as you are. There is no doubt that you are loved and adored by your mama and dada.
Monday, January 20, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment