Here I Go

Monday, January 20, 2020

14 months

You are one funny dude. I literally adore every part of you.  This month you finally started walking. I was dreading it because i thought you would be into everything but so far you have been good. You took one big spill (on you dada’s watch) and ended up with a black eye and bruised cheek. You were miserable for a couple of days. It wasn’t your first bruise and I know it won’t be your last. We are teaching you to go up and down the stairs by yourself. You are the best helper. You love putting clothes into the dryer and help pick up your toys. You talk up a storm. There is a stuffed animal that have and you say the most cutest “babbbby.” That and your uhhh ohh is engrained in my mind and I hope I never forget it. You also say bye so appropriately it cracks me up. When your dad takes you to Miss Jamies in morning you look at me and say byyyyye.

We went to my FAPA conference in Marco and had the most wonderful time. You were the best third wheel as we like to call you. You slept, you swam, you hung out, you were a trooper.

You are a great listener and are the best little boy but then we see some foreshadowing of the terrible twos and trying threes. You don’t like to be told no and you like to do what you want to do.  So if you want something and we don’t give it to you, you melt down. it typically happens only when you are tired. Speaking of, you have been going to bed so nicely. We say our prayers put you in bed and you practically say byeee.


Tyler, our little foster boy went to be with his siblings this month. you loved him. But like always you take everything in stride and we adjusted. We dropped him off on Friday night and Andrew went duck hunting. We had the weekend together and we went to My Gym where you had a blast. It was even before you were fully walking.  Then we hung out with G-Pa and came home and played.  It was the best weekend. By the time your dada came home you were full blown mamas boy. My heart was full.


I didn’t know how much my world needed you in it but I am so thankful you arrived. Lately I have been counting the hours until I get to pick you up from daycare. You are my biggest joy. I love you so much. You are the biggest ray of sunshine and brighten up so many peoples lives. You catch peoples eye, smile and turn on the charm. So many people come up to us and say you are the cutest boy they have ever seen.  We couldn’t agree more.  The whole package.



No comments:

Post a Comment