Here I Go

Thursday, April 6, 2017

Beaver Bound

Sometimes I have to pinch myself at some of the opportunities I have had in life.  Our Beaver trip was one of those. Last year when were were in Vail, Andrew mentioned that next time we went skiing we should contact his cousin, who owns a house slope side.  So we set the ball in motion and his cousin said sure here are the open dates, let me know what works for you and you can stay for free.  The place sleeps 14 and when it said 14 it means 14 super duper comfortably. I can't even begin to explain how nice the house was. We went with Jeff and Josh and our old neighbors Maureen and Collin. It was so nice, no drama, lots of space. 

We had a great dinner at Beanos cabin where we took a sleigh ride (via Cat) up the mountain to a cabin.  When we walked in, you dripped off your coat and put on slippers. The meal was 5 courses and one of the top three meals I have ever had. Not only the quality of the food but the overall experience was just top of the line. 

I feel super blessed to be able to travel and have great friends to travel with. I really have hit the friend jackpot. This trip was a blast!










No comments:

Post a Comment