Here I Go

Sunday, January 27, 2013

CPR

CPR
Shotzie has been sleeping with us at night.  She has gotten smart in her old age and doesn't lay at the end of the bed in fear of being kicked.  I think she has tried laying in between us a couple of times but Andrew must have rolled on her. Now she lays on our pillows.  A couple of nights ago Andrew shot out of bed like a deranged person and turned the lights on.  Shotzie and I both gave him, "the what the hell are you doing at 4am turning on the light" look. He gasped, "I thought Shotzie was dead."  Apparently he had a dream that he rolled over on her and then he woke up and he felt her and thought she wasn't breathing.  What the heck was he going to do if she wasn't breathing?  Cat CPR? 


Tonight
We were walking through Coconut Point and this girl turns around and says, "I think I know you guys."  We both looked at her and were like ummmm I don't think so.  So she says I saw you guys on my brothers facebook page. Crazy

Face Red part 2
When ever we transfer a patient from one hospital to the other it is a royal pain in the neck.  Even though the orders are clearly written everything still ends up being messed up.  I saw the patient and said please admit to the hospitalist group because we were listed as primary.  Being listed as primary we get called for all kinds of nonsense and I have to do all of the discharge paperwork and discharge summary.  So any who the goal is to have someone else be primary.  The next day I got a text and I thought it was from my doctor.  So I quickly responded back. "for the love of all things holy I already wrote the order and took care of it."  Guess who I responded to?  A doctor who was just asking if we wanted to be primary.  He wrote back ummm ok.  This also happens to be the same doctor that I said "oh you lucky dick.....have a nice day off."  Geez louise.

Winter
Winter is my favorite time of the year!  Did I just really say that?  The weather has been perfect lately for boating.  We had another fun weekend at Ft. Myers beach.  This is our last free weekend for the next month or so.  Andrews grandparents are coming into town.  We have vowed to hang out with them lots as this will probably be there last season down here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment