Here I Go

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Ta Da

Ta Da
We finally after two years finished a project.  Can I get a hallelujah?  It looks great if I do say so myself.  I want to get rid of the pictures that are on the hutch now.  I don't know what I want there.  Maybe a lamp? Some flowers?  Who knows......... I am sure that project will be another two years.  Ha ha ha. 




Boating
There is something about boating in the "winter".  The weather has been nice (although I do have some friends who would disagree) and the water is perfect.  In the summer it is so hot that when you slow down you start sweating bullets.  Plus the whole day you have to run away from the storms.  In the winter it is smooth sailing and beautiful sunsets.  We went out two weekends in a row with some friends.  Good times!  The only downfall is that for a girl to go to the bathroom it gets really tricky.  This girl doesn't swim from October-June. 









The Great Protectors
I came home from dinner a couple of nights ago and I was talking on the phone in the driveway (capitalizing on heated seats for as long as I could).   All of a sudden I saw these two grab brooms and start yelling.  I had no idea what was going on.  Apparently Shotzie and a baby possum waltzed up the driveway which prompted these two to go into action.  Andrew swooped Shotzie up and they chased the possum into the bushes.  Andrew and Jon were not harmed by said possum. I feel a lot safer with these two protecting the "driveway".







No comments:

Post a Comment