Oh my sweetie is amazing. I didn't have a very happy heart on Valentines day and even suggested just taking this year off. Andrew thankfully didn't let that happen because walking into a candlelight dinner was just what I needed to turn my frown upside down. I think this our third annual dinner where he has cooked dinner. I love it and hope the tradition continues..........it is nice to feel special.
Sunday, February 24, 2013
Valentines 2013
Oh my sweetie is amazing. I didn't have a very happy heart on Valentines day and even suggested just taking this year off. Andrew thankfully didn't let that happen because walking into a candlelight dinner was just what I needed to turn my frown upside down. I think this our third annual dinner where he has cooked dinner. I love it and hope the tradition continues..........it is nice to feel special.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment