I took this picture right before this lady stood up and lifted up her shirt, turned left......turned right and then put her shirt down.........sans bra. Helen (Grams 90+ roommate says), "She ain't no Marilyn Monroe." I was flashed. I felt so violated. Ha ha ha

I have to say Andrew is a trooper hanging out with all of these ladies. The one that is sitting right next to him got all fired up about something. Andrew was trying to be polite and said, "do you cook?"
"Yes," she said.
"What do you cook?" he said.
"Everything that you can cook," she said hastily. Then she stormed off and was gone for the whole flashing incident. When she returned she picked up the chair and slammed in right next to Andrew. Helen and Grams got all fired up and said, "Now you watch it so and so......stop being nasty."

No comments:
Post a Comment