The Good Life
The last two weekends I have been reunited with some of my old PA friends. It is so nice getting together and relishing about the real world that we used to dream about in PA school. As most of us have learned the real world isn't all that it is cut out to be. It is fun hearing about each others careers, listening to stories and discussing some of our crazy experiences. Of course each weekend was made up of lots of fun. The first weekend a bunch of friends came to Ft. Myers and stayed at our house. Last weekend I went up to Tampa and a bunch of us stayed at Kyles house. Good times!!
New Hobby
Stay tuned. I don't feel like divulging all of the details at the moment but it is going to be a good one!!!
Frequent Flyer Miles
I am going to meet my Mom, Aunt, Grandma and cousins in Tennessee in a couple of weeks. I am so excited. Can't wait to see everyone. We were trying to go up there for Thanksgiving but my Grandma fell and went to rehab. She wasn't up to hosting a big dinner so I am just going to go up and it is going to be low key. It ended up working out well because Andrews Grandparents are having their 65th wedding anniversary and his family is having a big party for them. It just happens to be over Thanksgiving so it looks like we will be spending Turkey day in New York. If anyone can recall my first Thanksgiving experience with the Pease family it was quite traumatizing. I am hoping for a quieter less eventful holiday.
Celebrity
Last week a nurse stopped me and said, "I know where I recognize you.........I was looking at Luminares foto and saw you on their website." I felt like a regular celebrity. In case you want to check me out click below
http://www.luminairefoto.com/
Talent
I have a talent that I inherited from my father and it works 99% of the time. I can wake up without the assistance of an alarm clock. As a matter of fact I haven't used an alarm since January. It is pretty nice not having to wake up to the annoying beep of my alarm clock as we all know how much I hate loud noise. My internal clock works 99% of the time but if I had to be somewhere I would set an alarm. I always wake up a couple of minutes before it goes off. My job is pretty nice and I show up when ever I get around to it so I don't really have to much of an urgency to set my internal clock. But you can bet your bottom dollar if I had to wake up I could do it.
Wednesday, October 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment