As the night carried on I felt like I had no other choice but to call in reinforcement...........
Sheep
First they lined up and started walking across my dream in the "counting sheep" fashion.
However, they weren't too happy with just some boring plain walk so next thing you know they started getting a little giddy up in their step. If jumping wasn't extreme enough they started doing front flips and splits as they jumped from one side of my dream to the other.
At this point I was chuckling and completely defeated. You know you aren't going to go get any sleep when you have called in the sheep and they start doing a comedy act. So I decided to give up on the whole sleep thing and went into the other room and surfaced the Internet. I am still laughing about those darn sheep.






No comments:
Post a Comment