Here I Go

Friday, July 9, 2010

Future Sister in Laws Wedding

I was a little nervous to head to Wellsville for Andrew's sisters wedding. Worried about the chaos, nerves and last minute details. I wasn't worried about the cool as a cucumber bride......nope just a woman that was referred to as motherzilla. The mother of the bride. From the first day of the engagement she has been referring to the wedding as "her wedding". Motherzilla was very tame and the wedding went off with out a hitch. Stress level was at a minimum and it just ended up being a great weekend filled with lots of love and festivities. I am pretty sure I have met all of Wellsville. I met people left and right and they ALL said they were coming down for our wedding. So as I shook hands, I also counted; 102, 110, 120, 140, 170 I told Andrew that I don't' think our wedding is going to be around the 100 people that we thought (more on that later).

Andrews great aunt Katherine is a socialite. When her eyes open in the morning she is on the go and never stops before she goes to bed. She is 82, wears high heels, attends fashion shows, models in magazines and is booked solid months in advanced. So naturally she would be the one to catch the bouquet. The picture speaks for itself



No comments:

Post a Comment