Sunday, July 25, 2010
Can you believe it?
Tonight marks the end of rotation #8 which means I have 4 more weeks (35 days) till I graduate!! Can you believe it? I can't believe it! I honestly can't believe it. My last 6 weeks have been spent in the ER in Sarasota. I have lived with 2 of my classmates and I really have had an enjoyable time. I really like the Sarasota area and totally could see myself living there. The people are so nice, it is beautiful, young and just has so much going on. One weekend I met up with my friends and we went skiing all day and today we went to Siesta Key (which by the way has been named one of the best beaches in the world). Of course it is always hard to be away from home but it has been nice exploring a new area. So I am ready to pack up my stuff and move 1 1/2 hours north. Ha ha ha Andrew says if we are moving to North we are leaving Florida.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment