Here I Go

Monday, April 27, 2009

Reason Number 769,654

Reason number 789,654 of why Andrew is absolutely amazing. Of course I knew this from the very beginning but this weekend was just another reason of why he is the BEST. He volunteered to go camping, which required multiple boat trips loaded full of camping supplies and 30 of my classmates. He is a trooper! We had so much fun…..it was by far my favorite camping experience. I have the greatest classmates/friends/boyfriend and it was wonderful to hang out with them. The weather was great and I think the pictures explain it all!!
And this is just 1 of the 4 trips.Oh a camping we will go!



Jack of all trades
The view


Camping- Can you get a better view?
Camp fire

He was the first one sleeping!

The tide goes out fast


I told Andrew that I felt/looked like I got hit by a bus and he politely said, "no, not a bus.......a Hyundai.....the small kind! Ummm thanks!


Tent town
All the firewood that Andrew ferried over

Aren't boats supposed to be in the water?
Good thing we were planning on spending the night!
Andrew after a long day of golfing with his buddies (AKA partying). He had to be escorted home......somewhere along the way he acquired a pimp limp and a drop shoulder. This is right after he said ,"don't let me have a shot". I would turn around and next thing you know he was pouring it down the hatch!

The kid..........a custody battle is a brewing! More on that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment