Here I Go

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Guys- Isn't this fun!!


Spring Break keeps on chugging along and it is going way too fast. I can't believe tomorrow is already Saturday and I haven't tackled one thing on my honey do list. Oh well! I have chilaxed (chilled + relaxed) and have enjoyed every moment of it!


I am happy to say the start of my spring break was surprisingly nice. Oh it feels so good to be part of the working class. For the past few days I have kept referring to my "job" and my paycheck. I think Andrew is looking for a new girlfriend..................his current one works way too much! Oh it is fun to pretend! The night was Unadventurous and I ended up working for 24 hours! I went today to spend some of my money from my JOB but of course I came up empty handed. Either way, it is nice to have some extra cash laying around and fun to think about future purchases that I am able to make because I had a JOB.

Monday- Andrew was able to take the day off and we took his family out on the boat. In between the 3 year old temper tantrums (I don't want to wear a life jacket, I am scared of the boat, I don't want to go fast, Put my life jacket on faster) her favorite saying was, "Guys, isn't this fun?"


Tuesday- Someone turned the heat off. We were just complaining how hot it was on Monday and how spring was skipped. Well we walked outside Tuesday and was pleasantly surprised. We went to spin class and then went to run errands and a nap got the best of us. Tuesday night we said our goodbyes to Andrew's family.


Wednesday- Lunch with my girlfriend! Then I met Andrew at Coconut point to do a little retail therapy.


Thursday- gym! Hung out with my dad and Al. Then happy hour with Amanda and Christal. Our happy hour turned into an all night extravaganza. IT was great people watching at Pelican Larrys and a nice reminder how thankful I am to have a nice boy at home waiting for me. I am glad to not have to be part of that scene. I enjoy my happy hour but late night is when some scary individuals come out to play!


Friday- on today's agenda I have a pedicure, happy hour with some friends, dinner with my neighbors and sometime today I MUST study.
Only two more days left till 6 weeks of torture begins. I am hoping to go to the gym tomorrow morning, farmers market and the beach. At some point I have to make myself study. My brain is on vacation and doesn't want to have any part of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment