The rest of break was nice. It is amazing on how much I was going to do and how little I actually did. The most disappointing thing was having 9 days to study and waiting to the last minute. It definitely put a damper on Easter. Thankfully I passed the test, not the score I wanted, but at least I passed.
Andrew’s sister had her baby yesterday. I am so impressed……she decided to not find out what she was going to have. It made yesterday that much more exciting. Andrew was the typical worry wart.........apparently he thinks labor usually last a couple of hours. I assured him that the typical labor lasts 22 hours, but he was still a nervous wreck. I contemplated slipping him some valium…….I can only imagine what he is going to be like when he is expecting his own. She had a little baby girl, Lexi Elizabeth, at 11:55pm- just 5 minutes shy of her birthday. Everyone is doing great!
I just booked our vacation for my next break!!! We are going to go on a 4 night cruise to Key West and Cozumel. I am so excited I can barely stand it. Today I am going to set up a dolphin encounter in Cozumel. Below is the link!
http://www.dolphindiscovery.com/cozumel/cozumel-activities-dolphin-royal-swim.asp
Andrew's Easter Basket
Me, Grams, Al
been in the last couple of weeks (same course). Andrew's
cousins are in town and he always takes them out for dinner, putt putt and ice cream.
We had a good ole time!
Even Shotzie was on vacation. Her favorite thing to do is drink from the sink, well normally this is not allowed. For Pete sakes she has a fancy dancy purified kitty water fountain, but I didn't bring it back to Naples for Spring Break. Needless to say she refuses to drink water that isn't moving and since I was on vacation I decided it was only fair for her to have a special Spring Break treat.
You guys crack me up.
ReplyDelete