Last week was a LONG week. We had a huge test in Endocrine that everyone was super nervous about. I am happy to say I am among the fortunate that passed.....84!! I have 32 more school hours till spring break!!
On Friday, my classmates had a Hoe Down party. It was a great time! Andrew got his costume the day the invitation went out (ha ha ha). He decided that he really needed a gun, lasso, real chaps, his own cowboy boots etc, luckily I was able to convince him that it was a "costume party" and he didn't really need all of the accessories! He liked the look and now really wants to move someplace where he can be a cowboy on a daily basis. Ha ha ha. It was nice to let loose after a stressful week. This weekend I didn't study at all (we don't have a test till after Spring Break)! Woo hoo!
Camera tricks
No comments:
Post a Comment